Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is a fighting game compilation developed by Digital Eclipse and published by Capcom for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in North America and Europe on May 29, 2018.
Released in conjunction with the 30th anniversary of the Street Fighter series, this compilation includes ports of the arcade versions of numerous games in the series (including the original game, the original five installments of Street Fighter II, the original Street Fighter Alpha trilogy, and the original Street Fighter III trilogy).
In addition, the game includes numerous trivia and bonus content (including concept art) from the series, as well as online multiplayer functionality for four of these games.
- Street Fighter
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition
- Street Fighter II': Hyper Fighting (includes online multiplayer)
- Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo (includes online multiplayer)
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (includes online multiplayer)
- Street Fighter III: New Generation
- Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
- Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (includes online multiplayer)